Monday, October 17, 2016

So I got transferred...


This week was awesome. Currently I am getting transferred to Gramado (I think)... Apparently it is super pretty and very touristy, but only time will tell. This week I finished training... That is crazy how time flies. We got to go to Porto Alegre and see all the people we arrived with. It was awesome sharing experiences and stories with all the CTM buds. The best thing that happened this week was the baptism of Camille. She was so excited to enter the waters of baptism and be cleansed of her sins. I could see the light of Christ in her eyes. She was so happy and her mom was also thrilled for her (even so much that she wants to get baptized as well). I hope she can stay strong in the church and continue to renew her baptismal covenants through going to church and partaking the sacrament every week. I am nervous and excited to be transferred, but no matter what I know the lord is on my side. This gospel is true. And baptism is only the first step in conversion, because every day we make little steps forward and backwards. I will send photos next week due to lack of time

No comments:

Post a Comment