Monday, February 26, 2018

Hello Family!!!

This week flew by once again. Today is transferencias so I don’t have much time. But I’d like to tell you about some of the experiences this week. This week we found a young man named Gustavo. When we found him after lunch, and have visited every day since. He is a little bit closed off, but he has been wanting to change his life. He loved church and is prepping for baptism. We also had the craziest experience with a homeless man. He called to us on the street and began to ask us for a message. He asked us the name of the church. We told him, and he testified that this was the true church on the earth. I made promises, testified and we left as he had tears in his eyes. We turned around and he had vanished. It was a big testifying moment. I want to tell more stories but my time is up. Have an amazing week. Know that I know thing are true!


Elder Bodine

Bucket hat comps


The zone

 Noite familiar

Dragon fruit

Avocado toast

Brownies


Eu Curtir Jesus

 Brownie Time

Jelly Bean time

Pre-lesson game

When your investagator gives you your fave fruit, mango, you gotta be happy 


No comments:

Post a Comment